Bachelor Gulch came into existence in 1994 and in 10 years became a completely built out resort with some of the Vail Valley’s most exquisite homes. This town represents the epitome of ski in ski out living with 98 % of all properties having quick access to the slopes. Hike or bike out your back door and within minutes you will be enchanted with incredible views and an abundance of wildlife.
The Best of Both Worlds
A private residential resort community set in a natural ski mountain environment, Bachelor Gulch combines skiing and a Ritz Carlton Hotel with private and upscale mountain estates. Residents here enjoy “living on the mountain” as most properties offer ski to your door access.
Find Ski Country in Bachelor Gulch
Located almost ten miles west of Vail Mountain, Bachelor Gulch is an alpine setting consisting of approximately 1400 acres. The community is central to Beaver Creek Mountain’s Village to Village ski experience connecting Arrowhead and Beaver Creek.
The skiing consists of mostly intermediate trails with snowmaking covering nearly 90% of the ski terrain. The architecture of Bachelor Gulch is modeled after the classic western structures and grand lodges of such National Parks as Yosemite, Zion, and Yellowstone. It is characterized by the use of large logs and timbers and a variety of stone and other indigenous materials.
Ready to Start Your Home Search?
Search Properties by Price
- Bachelor Gulch Homes for Sale Up to $1 Million
- Bachelor Gulch Homes for Sale from $1 Million to $2 Million
- Bachelor Gulch Homes for Sale from $2 Million to $3 Million
- Bachelor Gulch Homes for Sale from $3 Million to $4 Million
- Bachelor Gulch Homes for Sale from $4 Million to $5 Million
- Bachelor Gulch Homes for Sale $5 Million and Above
Search by Property Type
- Bachelor Gulch Homes for Sale 3+ Bedrooms
- Bachelor Gulch Homes for Sale 4+ Bedrooms
- Bachelor Gulch Homes for Sale 5+ Bedrooms
Search New Listings
Below are Some Available Properties in Bachelor Gulch:
205 Bear Paw C301 Avon, Colorado
2 Beds 3 Baths 0.060 Acres