Located on the north side of I-70 adjacent to and just west of Singletree lies private estates with big views and serenity and also the Tom Fazio designed Cordillera Valley Club golf communities.
A Unique Living Experience
With southern exposure and views to the New York mountain range, this area of the Vail Valley offers a unique living experience. The Valley Club is close to the shops and restaurants of Edwards and is convenient to some of the best mountain biking trails in the area.
Cordillera Valley Club Offers Privacy
Timber Springs is a unique little development just west of the Valley Club. With only 9 home sites, Timber Springs offers a very private living experience with views and privacy. Red Canyon is tucked back from I-70 in its own private little valley. With a more desert feel, Red Canyon has a variety of architecture that fits the topography of this very unique area.
Search Properties by Price
- Cordillera Valley Club Homes for Sale Up to $1 Million
- Cordillera Valley Club Homes for Sale from $1 Million to $2 Million
- Cordillera Valley Club Homes for Sale from $2 Million to $3 Million
- Cordillera Valley Club Homes for Sale from $3 Million to $4 Million
- Cordillera Valley Club Homes for Sale from $4 Million to $5 Million
- Cordillera Valley Club Homes for Sale $5 Million and Above
Search New Listings
- Cordillera Valley Club New Listings 7 Days Old
- Cordillera Valley Club New Listings 14 Days Old
- Cordillera Valley Club New Listings 30 Days Old
Below are Some Available Properties in Cordillera Valley Club:
50 Spring Creek Place Edwards, Colorado
5 Beds 8 Baths 11,093 SqFt 0.750 Acres
81 Elk Run Edwards, Colorado
6 Beds 8 Baths 7,732 SqFt 0.920 Acres
802 Beard Creek Trail Edwards, Colorado
5 Beds 7 Baths 7,524 SqFt 0.890 Acres